Friday 28 December 2012

2012 -> 2013

Hi guys, *yawn*.
I'm sooooo damn sleepy. Uh okay.

Now, sekolah dah nak mula balik. Goodbye hell and hello doom... Er I mean, Goodbye 2012 and Welcome 2013.
Beberapa hari lagi saja. 2nd Jan dah start sekolah tau, jangan lupa.
Barang-2 sekolah dah beli? Tak beli pun tak apa, guna yang lama, jimat sikit kan?
Barang Ika yang baru pun cuma sehelai baju kurung putih EXTRA labuh :3 Takde kerja buat besar-2 haha. Tu je yang baru.
Lagipun tahun depan Ika last sekolah. I'm entering Form 5 and sitting for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia 2013. 10 subjects and from now I'm trying to prepare from my awaited doom.
Devil, isn't it?
InsyaAllah I'm going to get straight A's this time. I've dissappointed my parents in my PMR and I'm going to change my destiny. Getting 10A+ and making my parents cried in happiness. That's my new vow.

Okay, banyak kan azam baru? Korang punya apa? Ika tu je, plus nak belajar masak. Ugh, I HATE cooking. But I LOVE baking. I'm weird, yeah :3
Hey, I'm heading back to my hometown, finally. I miss my grandparents yeah. Two of my aunts are pregnant :3 Boyot xD
Dang, they'll kill me if they caught me saying they are boyot. LAWL.

Kitsune is getting bigger. My own version of Fox as Fox being James' little (now bigger version) buddy.
I gotta go now, my nose is blocked and I probably can't breathe much.
Xoxo,
Ikarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment